Are you thinking about your future? Do you need some help to get focused? Access the Consider your Future Checklist under Resources.
Keep up to date on contemporary issues, research and views on leadership and workplace issues. Exercise your grey matter in Brainiacs Corner with stimulating literature, DVDs and websites. Finally, enjoy a light hearted view of life with humorous workplace stories.
Sydney. Women who are ready to build their own Brand of Leadership to differentiate themselves, be authentic and develop a leadership profile.
Recruitment and Selection
Learn to attract quality candidates, assess their capability, and find a match for the job, the team and the organisation.
During this one day program, you’ll receive constructive feedback on your current skills, become familiar with the recruitment and selection framework and have access to practical tools. You’ll learn how to develop behavioual based questions and when to use them. Practical exercises, case studies and role plays will be integrated into the program.
Clients who choose this program are usually:
- Newly appointed Supervisors/Team Leaders/Managers who are responsible for recruiting employees into their team
- Experienced Supervisors/Team Leaders/Managers who are unfamiliar with behavioural based interviewing and intend to use this method to improve decision making and gain results of a fit with their team and organisation
- HR Professionals needing to fast track their recruitment and selection skills, and use behavioural based interviewing skills to enhance decision making and gain better results of team fit and organizational fit
- Great technical Managers needing formal Human Resources Skills
Recruitment and Selection - Course content
Recruitment and Selection training program will cover the following topics:
- Understanding of a Recruitment and Selection Process
- Human Resources Planning
- Internal and External Attraction Methods
- Become acquainted with leading edge Recruitment and Selection tools
- Apply Behavioural Based Interviewing to enhance decision making
- Questioning skills development
- Legal obligations and best practice compliance checks to protect your business
- Increase the effectiveness of your selection interviews to ensure you get the right people employed for the right job.
Key benefits of the Recruitment and Selection Program
This program will develop your Management skills by allowing you to:
- Master leading edge recruitment and selection techniques
- Improve your questioning techniques, such as open and closed, probing which can be applied to other situations such as team meetings
- Reduce turnover due to poor recruitment decisions
- Build effective teams
- Make recruitment decisions that match cultural fit with the organisation
- Develop your networking skills with other executives.
’Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps’ by David Lloyd George
Please contact Sterling Leadership for Public Programs dates.