Are you thinking about your future? Do you need some help to get focused? Access the Consider your Future Checklist under Resources.
Keep up to date on contemporary issues, research and views on leadership and workplace issues. Exercise your grey matter in Brainiacs Corner with stimulating literature, DVDs and websites. Finally, enjoy a light hearted view of life with humorous workplace stories.
Sydney. Women who are ready to build their own Brand of Leadership to differentiate themselves, be authentic and develop a leadership profile.
Build a high performance team culture…a skilled and motivated team. Tap into team capabilities, encourage career development and build a mini succession plan for your organisation.
During this two day program, you’ll receive constructive feedback on your current skills, become familiar with the performance management framework, be exposed to progressive thinking and have access to practical tools. Practical exercises, case studies and role plays will be integrated into the program. You will also network with other executives and share experiences.
Clients who choose this program are usually:
- Newly appointed Supervisors/Team Leaders/Managers who are responsible for leading a team and managing their performance
- Experienced Supervisors/Team Leaders/Managers who would like to create some rigor to managing the performance of their team
- HR Professionals who need to fast track their performance management skills to support Supervisors/Team Leaders/Managers and/or intend to develop new performance management process to gain a fit with their organisation
- Great technical Managers but need formal Human Resources Skills development
Performance Management – Course content
- Performance Management training program will cover the following topics:
- Identify High Team Performance
- Understanding the Performance Management Framework
- Become acquainted with leading edge Performance Management tools
- Questioning skills techniques
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Career Development
- Mini Succession Planning
- Legal obligations
- A Performance and Behavioural Counselling Process
Key benefits of the Performance Management Program
This program will develop your Management skills by allowing you to:
- Master leading edge Performance Management techniques
- Improve your questioning techniques which can be applied to other situations such as team meetings
- Reduce turnover due to lack of skills development and career development
- Build effective and valued teams
- Protect your organisation’s future by building a mini succession plan
- Identify your legal obligations when an employee doesn’t perform well
- Develop your networking skills with other executives.
‘Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great’ by Mark Twain
Please contact Sterling Leadership for Public Programs dates.