Are you thinking about your future? Do you need some help to get focused? Access the Consider your Future Checklist under Resources.
Keep up to date on contemporary issues, research and views on leadership and workplace issues. Exercise your grey matter in Brainiacs Corner with stimulating literature, DVDs and websites. Finally, enjoy a light hearted view of life with humorous workplace stories.
Sydney. Women who are ready to build their own Brand of Leadership to differentiate themselves, be authentic and develop a leadership profile.
Become a more effective Leader and Manager by improving your strategic thinking, communication skills, relationship management and team building capability. During this two-day program, you’ll receive constructive feedback on your leadership style, become familiar with the strategic management frameworks and learn how apply a practical approach to Leadership. Practical exercises and case studies will be integrated into the program. You will also network with other executives and share experiences.
Clients who choose this program are usually:
- Newly appointed to a strategic Leadership position and need fast track skills development
- In a succession development/career development program with their employer and are developing their leadership skills
- Great technical experts needing formal development in leadership skills
- Keen to build on their existing Leadership skills through formal training.
Leadership 1 – Course content
Leadership 1 training program can improve your decision-making skills by covering the following topics:
- Leadership – an introduction
- Leadership styles and personal feedback
- Strategic Leadership
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
- Understanding Company culture along with unwritten ground rules
- Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Strategic Thinking and Problem solving
- Change Management
Key benefits of Leadership 1
Develop your leadership potential by allowing you to:
- Acknowledge your current leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Build your confidence as a Leader
- Master strategic leadership techniques
- Manage conflict more effectively
- Improve your Strategic thinking and decision making
- Build and maintain an effective team
- Develop your networking skills with other high potential executives.
‘Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can’t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people’ by Lee Iacocca
Please contact Sterling Leadership for Public Programs dates.