Are you thinking about your future? Do you need some help to get focused? Access the Consider your Future Checklist under Resources.
Keep up to date on contemporary issues, research and views on leadership and workplace issues. Exercise your grey matter in Brainiacs Corner with stimulating literature, DVDs and websites. Finally, enjoy a light hearted view of life with humorous workplace stories.
Sydney. Women who are ready to build their own Brand of Leadership to differentiate themselves, be authentic and develop a leadership profile.
Identify conflict and use coaching techniques to change behaviour and when to be involved in conflict between employees or when to encourage your team to resolve issues between themselves.
During this one day program, you’ll receive constructive feedback on your current conflict resolution skills, become familiar with the Conflict Resolution framework, be exposed to progressive thinking and have access to practical tools. Practical exercises, case studies and role plays will be integrated into the program. You will also network with other executives and share experiences.
Clients who choose this program are usually:
- Newly appointed Supervisors/Team Leaders/Managers who are responsible for leading a team and managing their performance
- Experienced Supervisors/Team Leaders/Managers whose team has had some conflict and they would like to resolve this conflict and better manage team behaviour and performance
- HR Professionals who need to fast track their conflict resolution skills to support Supervisors/Team Leaders/Managers dealing with conflict in their teams.
- Great technical Managers needing formal Human Resources Skills
Conflict Resolution - Course content
Conflict Resolution training program will cover the following topics:
- Identify causes of Conflict in the workplace
- Understanding of the Conflict Resolution Framework
- Acknowledging your preferred style of dealing with conflict
- Become acquainted with leading edge Conflict Resolution tools
- Questioning skills development
- Managing Conflict within your team
- Coaching your team to manage conflict with others
- Legal obligations
Key benefits of the Conflict Resolution Program
This program will develop your Management skills by allowing you to:
- Master leading edge Conflict Resolution techniques
- Reduce turnover due to unresolved conflict
- Build effective teams
- Identify your legal obligations to employees and protect your organisation from potential law suits
- Develop your networking skills with other executives.
“Many people hold onto a grudge because it offers the illusion of power and a perverse feeling of security. But in fact, we are held hostage by our anger. It is never too late to forgive. But you can forgive too soon. Premature forgiveness is common among people who avoid conflict. They are afraid of their own anger and the anger of others. But their forgiveness is false. True forgiveness isn’t easy, but it transforms us significantly.” By Robert Karen, Phd
Please contact Sterling Leadership for Public Programs dates.